Hi Everybody !

As you guess, i'm a fan of the "Racing Club de Lens"

This Summer, my club has signed Nenad Kovacevic, the ex-captain of the Beograde Red Star, in order to subsitute Alou Diarra, who has signed for Lyon

First of all, i would like to thank you very much !!

Nenad has been so impressive !!  he largely surpassed Alou Diarra and already become an indisputable master piece of our Midfield.

Nenad has been immediatly adopted by "Felix Bollaert Stadium", it's a pleasure to see a so Combative player on our team !!

You must know that he will be joined by Milan Bisevac, who has been loan to the R.S. until January.

And i would liked to know your opinion on Milan, on the loss of two of your players, on the R.C. Lens and the French Championship or the good beers from the North of France !!

;pivo

CHeers !!

Hi RCLens,

Nenad is great guy. He was captain of our team. He had very difficult period in his life 3 years ago, because of the virus that attacked his heart.

I read in our daily news paper that he was promoted in to the best player of Lans by the opinion poll of Lans supporters. 48 percent of Lans fans voted for him. Is that true?

His nickname is Pixy. He got that nickname by our former player and current president Dragan Stojkovic.

As to Milan Bisevac, he is also very good player. We do not have at the moment appropriate replacement for him. He is member of national squad. Occasionally he knows to make very stupid mistakes, but not so often. During our last game in European competition for this year against Slovan Liberec, he was a goalkeeper and he defended few clear shots. He is very good acquisition for your team, also.

QuoteDuring our last game in European competition for this year against Slovan Liberec, he was a goalkeeper and he defended few clear shots. He is very good acquisition for your team, also.

GoalKeeper ?  :D

Excellent !! Even if we already have 2 goods goalkeepers !!

QuoteI read in our daily news paper that he was promoted in to the best player of Lans by the opinion poll of Lans supporters. 48 percent of Lans fans voted for him. Is that true?

It's depend of the poll !!
On //www.planete-lens.com (where you are welcome !! namigivanje  ), after the match against Monaco, 74% of the Lens Internet Fans voted for him !!

It seems that we have found the perfect partner for Seydou Keita, our Captain:

Here is some Opinions:

Seydou Keita : Lens's Captain and best Midfielder

With him, we manage to get back many more balloons, he does not calculate his efforts. We have not the same play but we are additional, I move a lot and he repositions himself according to my movements.

Gervais Martel : Lens's President

"I saw him(it) playing 3 contests, he(it) was always good! Which commitment !!"

Nenad

I think that the level of the championship is much more raised here than in Serbia, then I tried at once to bring up mine. I am satisfied with my performance, but I can even better make. It was very important for me to be welcomed well by my team-mates.

I knew a little Keita, whom I had seen playing the television without knowing that one day I shall be in the same team as him. Today, it's as if we already played together for two years. Lyon deserves to be at the head of the championship.
I wait to play the other contests to see what is worth our team with regard to the others

Little anecdote: he ask if he had to cut his hairs in order to be welcomed well !!  :D

No more opinion on him ?

:(

News on your ex-goalkeeper, Vladimir Stojkovic, he didn't played very well for Nantes, making a lot of mistakes, he played 5 match and the others teams scored 9 times.

He is actually the 3rd goalkeeper !

NAntes is 18th on 20 teams.

I heard that Milan Bisevac is injured, is he all right ?
Did he play last week ?

Quote from: "RCLens"No more opinion on him ?

:(

Opinion about Kovacevic ? Well you will hear a lot of opinions about him . Most people likes him but think that sometimes he can be to tough and make free kick for the other team . But one thing is sure , that he is a true fighter and to my opinion we lost and you gain a lot
Quote from: "RCLens"
I heard that Milan Bisevac is injured, is he all right ?
Yes , he is injured and because of that he is out of the national team for qualification games but I think it's nothing serious

Quote from: "RCLens"News on your ex-goalkeeper, Vladimir Stojkovic, he didn't played very well for Nantes, making a lot of mistakes, he played 5 match and the others teams scored 9 times.

He is actually the 3rd goalkeeper !

NAntes is 18th on 20 teams.

That happens when you leave Serbian League to young and without necessery experince... He is a very good goalkeeper, excellent, but he is just 23 years old and well-known fact is that goalkeepers are becoming better with years and more experience... I hope that he will not make any mistakes on Serbia's goal...

About Nenad... As Boka said he had some serious problems with hart three years ago... Before that he was the biggest talent between young RS players... And he was excellent player... After that (it is my personal  opinion) he was trying to be like before, but he wasn't so good like before... It doesn't mean that he is bad now, but I am sure that he can be much better... I hope that you will see that in the future... He is big fighter and there isn't lost duel for him... That is his best attribute... And he is ok technician, but with many space to improve his technics...

About Bisevac... He was a very big "hole" when he came in RS, but now we will give you one of the best Serbian deffenders... He improved so much for this 2-3 years... Good luck with him and Nenad... Our team is already missing this players...
Quote from: vasvla"Бебе нек се рађају, порука је Севера, нећемо да Србија буде земља педера "