JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SAY HI.IM FAR AWAY IN GLASGOW.IM A MASSIVE RANGERS FAN BUT I HAVE A SOFT SPOT FOR RED STAR EVEN MORE SO SINCE WE SIGNED DRAGAN MLADENOVIC.IM INTERESTED IN SWAPING STIP SCARFS FLAGS ANYTHING REALLY ANYONE IS INTERESTED. RANGERS-RED STAR-OLYMPIAKOS.F**K CELTIC-PARTIZAN-PANATHANIKOS

NO SURRENDER ;pivo

Hello man

Nice to see you here

Of course we are interested to swap stuff with you

Perhaps you can organize me a ticket for Old Firm and I will organize you a ticket for Crvena Zvezda-Partizan!

Best regards

THE ADMIN GOD  :sampion

Greetings, stranger!  namigivanje
I'm interested to swap only scarves, ("bar" only!). You can contact me by private message. xxxx the Pope, Catholyc regime & Celtic!  :jebanje  ;pivo

To KizaLion:

Rangers are british club, sponsored by the british government and british police. True Scots do not support this club, because they are Celts. They aren't Brits and never will be.
There are Orthodox Christians who support Celtic, so they aren't  neither Catholics nor Protestants.
Regime in Scotland is now british, but Scotland will soon be free.

CELTIC AND LIVERPOOL - YNWA!

Sorry to dampen your judged ment but we are very much a pro protestant and pro british nation.The fact that you we get money from the British government tells me what sort of person you are an UNEDUCATED F**K WHIT OR A N.E.D.And for the fact of what you are saying about Celtic having Orthodox fans that would be in a small minority.Celtic are nothing more than IRA/PLO/ETA/VATICAN loving SCUM that should be ethnic cleansed from this BRITISH/SCOTTISH Presbyterian nation.Just remember you can't be Scottish without being British.

We are the people No Surrender ALBA is ours.

Hello friends,

You have two Serbs in your team.One, who use to play for our lovin team Red Star Dragan Mladenovic and Dado Prso the crazy guy who thinks that he is a Croatian.(Bur belive me, he is Serbian.)

So, you and your mates,try to sing at the next game "Dado Serbian , Dado Serbian.." and he will be playing much better.Also, belive me...

Best regards,
Northern.

Today Rangers - Celtic 1:1.
Any news from  Glasgow?

Think the Rangers fan has had to much  :flasa  anyone like Igor Biscan  :rofl
EVER BUY THE SUN

Justice for the 96

Quote from: "Scouse-Red"anyone like Igor Biscan  :rofl

Of course... NOT!!!  :tenk

And to Rangers fan: Bojan Djordjic is a great player and he deserves to play in a big club like Rangers. Give him a chance!!!
BOJAN!!! BOJAN!!!! :ruke

ORTHODOX RULEZ!

Bojan has been a great signing, do you know that Dragan has now left the club after a very bad spell but I do wish him all the best with Real Sociedad.

Blue Order Ultraz-Delije-Gate7 ;pivo

No One Likes Us, We Don't Care :finger

http://www.gersnet.net/fmrangers/blueorder