Hello mates!

Greetings from Poland! I`m Lech Poznan fan and I have a question for you. I`ve red that there was a fight in Australia (on australian Open) between tenis fans from Serbia, Grece and Croatia. Can you tell me more about it. Why was that fight and what do you think about it.

Do you know anything about my club (Lech)?

Cheers :)

Slawa !!!

Hello... First of all, as I know there weren't fans from Serbia and croatia... There were fans from Australia, but they are Serbian and croatian nationalities... Some of them was born in Australia, and some others came to live there in past years or decades... Second, I didn't get information about Greeks taking part in this fight, but if it is correct information, its nothing strange... This two orthodoxies people (Serbs and Greeks) helped each other in many situations in past... And finally I will answer on your question "why"... First, how do you mean why, from fans (real fans or hooligans) is expected to fight each other, you Polak should know that... There is nothing strange in fight, but this fight has some background... Read more history and you will find the answer, but not fabricate history, try to find good authors with open mind and correct informations... There you will find something about croats fascist past and about all evilly things they've done to Serbs in Krajina in both World Wars and in close past (90s of last century)... This was the shortest answer I could give you... Maybe someone here have more time...
Quote from: vasvla"Бебе нек се рађају, порука је Севера, нећемо да Србија буде земља педера "

40 Greeks who were going to watch the Cypriot Tennis Player Markos Pagdatis (he is also half Lebanese :() helped SERBIAN Brothers against Croatian picke and that's what Croatian Media also recognised, and ALL Greek Newspapers write about this!
DELIJE + GATE 7
The Strongest Brotherhood In Europe

Red Star Forever I know something about fights among fans, I also know that there is nothing strange in that. As you said I am Polak and you probobly know that we have many fights here. I also know something about history and I do read books, but knowing history won`t help me find out the cause of fight in Australian Open even if it was between Serbs and Croats. I hope that You dind`t try to offend me becauce if you did I can only tell you that forum and the internet isn`t the best place to do that. Maybe we will some day stand face to face then You can try to offend me, for now don`t do that on the forum please and don`t tell me what should I know as a Polak because you don`t know me and you don`t know who I am.

Wish You all the best.

Regards to all Crvena Zvezda real fans.

???, ??? ??? ???..
Косово и Метохија - срце Србије!
СМРТ ПОЛИЦИЈИ!!!

Quote from: "RSFC"???, ??? ??? ???..

????? ??... ???? ???? ?????????, ????? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ?? ???? ????... ??? ??????? ?? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ?? ?????? ???????? ??????????...

@Polak_LPF
Yes, you are wright, this isn't place for duels, but in your answer you are opposing your self... You know all answers and even though you are asking about things you know... Isn't it little strange??! You know that funs fight each other, you know that Serbs and croats don't like each other, you know so things, and you are asking why... And for the end no one is offending you, I just thought that you are asking because you are uninformed and young fun with no international experience and knowledge... I tried to be nice, for your information some other gays here would tell you to find answer somewhere else... And read well few last sentences, I said that Serbo-croat relations are too hard to explain, we need pages and pages for that... I hope that this is end of our conversation, and if someone wants to answer you more wide than I was it will be ok, in counterpart we will think that you are kidding with us...
Quote from: vasvla"Бебе нек се рађају, порука је Севера, нећемо да Србија буде земља педера "

What do you want to say with that post?

Guy just wanted to say you that Serbs and Croats hate each other so much, so the fight goes even on tennis.

I dont know much about your relation with Germans, but i will ask you somethin'

If you were there, and German fans wanted a fight, what would be your decision?

You would tell them cmon guys, we're on tennis, we should express our hate on some other place?

Or you would stand your ground and fight?

Too bad that You didn`t get what I ment. That probobly is because of my english which isn`t to good. Sorry for all that. Red Star Forever mayby some day we will drink some beer or polish vodka and than we will for sure understand each other ;)

Regards

PS. If germans would want to fight us, then the decision would be only one :)

Well, that's the shortest explanation for our fight v Croats.