I Have promise you the pothos and the story of our visit in serbian heart.

Some photos:

The story  is written in Italian Language, if something want to traslate in englisch.....

Written by Gianluca

La partenza a Fiumicino con il volo per Milano avveniva gi

Very nice pictures. Unfortunatelly most of us cannot read a word of Italian.

p.s. Ako neko zna zabarski nek nam ukratko preprica.
umnjaju neki da bodrimo pogresan tim, i mrze nas zato sto uvek smo s'njim!!!

Yes i have other few photos.

This is the first mach. You and on the right the North Side.

and this is the return mach.

This is every photos about the mach between us.
xxxx your police.
Ultras Lazio
:sampion

Another one. The last one. (In my hands)

Cool, thanks for sharing the pictures and we invite you to visit this forum all the time. There is a section for topics in English but there I think it's OK if you post here in English as well.
umnjaju neki da bodrimo pogresan tim, i mrze nas zato sto uvek smo s'njim!!!

Dali se meni to samo cini ili stvarno na prvoj slici iz rima vidim transparent DELIJE BASEL!!! :o  :o  :o

Ultras Lazio

Nice pictures. I've give my italian friend to translate me your text. I can only say that i'm very disapointed of the Ultras Lazio. Chievo Verona had more supporters in belgrad on there match and we know that Chievo is not a big name in the ultra-scene. So why you didn't come to belgrade. Don't tell me it was a working day because i heared that your Ultras were in Austria. So please tell why you didn't come to belgrade.

It is true that when you score it was quiet but i could not see/hear any Lazio fan in this moment. Ok i was on the North but i think 30 persons who are going crazy and running down the stears to make some trouble with our fans on the west i couldn't  see. Sorry man thats not possible.

Never mind i hope that you enjoyed your stay in Serbia and Lazio is still my favorit team in  italy.

greatings from switzerland.

Izvinjavem se za moj engleski ali jebiga ovde se ipak prica nemackiJI! (jer tako Lucky-Star) ;pljuga  namigivanje

30 Ultras for an european travel in good for me, because for came to serbia we must to have the passaport, and a lot of us havent it.. (The prize was 700 Euro for travel and hotel only) Than, for chievo-fans is the first european mach and the supporters has very excite.
You, in Rome, was 40-50 people, the rest was serbian people that live in Rome.
At last you must to say that your police and your society have finisch all tickets and we have wiew the mach whit you, not in separed sector.
I think that Red Star supporters has good.... but Ultras Lazio is unarrivable. Other planet.

In Austria, whit the machine is nearer and cheaper than Belgrade. We was 400.

See you

Mistake, my friend!
30 people can not give any support on away matches, so it was nice for you to observe the match and not support your team as we did in Rome.
And from Belgrade were only 15 supporters (problems with visas and italian ambassy), the rest were two organized Red star supporter groups from Europa, Ultra klan & Orthodox boys who organized travels from Germany - two buses 100 fans, from Slovenia - one bus 50 people and from Switzerland 10 people, plus Red star fans from Italia.
I live in Hamburg and was on both matches, and Rome is a little closer to Belgrad than Hamburg, but I never paid 700 euro for a trip to Serbia (and I need a visum for Serbia also), where is the will - there is the way i can say.
Austria - nice I always edmired the stadion atmosphere there :zbunjen  it must of been wild traveling to such a footbal contury..
vezda je zivot, sve droge su sitnica!

The only reason why only few Red Star fans from Belgrade came to Rome was the Italian consulat in Belgrade.

If the Lazio fans are "from another planet" as you say, why you did not prove it? You did not show up in Belgrade, neither now nor against Partzian. In both cases, at least some Serbian fans were in Rome. Unfortunately, we played Chievo before Lazio and because of the trouble with the police and because few supporters stayed in Italy longer than they should, no visas were issued.