If you want to say samthing to the history of ultras lazio you can go in the following site:

www.irriducibili.it   (Thise is the site of the ultras group of the north side, and there is the forum too.)
www.laziocity.it   (in thise site there is a good forum, whit a lot of ultras and somthing normally fans)
www.padronidiroma.it    (in thise site thereis a lot of images of ultras lazio, scenographies, gift, song, there is a lot of material of the nord side)
www.ultraslazio.it   (another site whit images)
www.lazioebasta.it (another side with image and history)
www.aromasololalazio.it  (another site)

A lot of thise site are in Italian languege, but in somthing, there is the englisch too.

See you at Belgrade and see you at Rome.
Ultras Lazio
North side 12

LU necu da ga zovem UL  samo jedan je UL! :D

Is it sure that the IRR will come to Belgrade! Because you weren't here as you've palyed against our bianco neri neighbours.

I hope you'll come. Or are the Kievo-Fans finally the better supporters they were here.

Greetings

We are Ultras, not simply fans.
See you at belgrade, and i hope that you'll come at Rome, only for view the north side.
At the and of the mach, the day after, i came in thise site and i'll want to say your impression on Ultras Lazio. I say you my impression on ultras red star.
We will come at Belgrade?.......We will come on the moon.

Ultras Lazio

if you think that Red Star Supporters are only fans you are wrong but you will see that in a few days in Rome.

Yes i'll say you my personal impression after the match but i don't think that  the olympico will be full perhaps 25000. But one thing is sure! Red Star Supporters are everywhere and on this 31. of october they will be in rome 100% perhaps me to. I hope for you that you'll come to belgrade than the moon is a quiet place our  MARAKANA isn't it! ;pljuga

bye

No, i think that red star supporters are good Ultras (not everyone naturally but thise is for all supporters!), and thise mach is very exiting for me and for us. (not the mach between the team, but for the supporters).
According to me the olimpico will be 40.000 people (sunday there is the derby whit the shit and olimpico will be full) because the ticket send 100Euro (200 mila lire) and is a lot for everyone.
Important in olimpic stadium is only, the north side and the tribuna tevere parterre (low part) the rest aren't ultras.
Ultras lazio is so different from chievo verona supporter. In italy world ultras is not considered chievo verona supporters.
i don't want to speak a lot in internet.... i prefere see you from live.
Ultras Lazio

I have error the name of two site.
www.irriducibili.com  (non .it)
www.aromasololalazio.it   (not padronidiroma.it)
sorry and wiew thise site specially the second... is the best!!!!
Ultras Lazio

Hey l'uomo, ringraziamenti per i collegamenti, quello secondo