hello brothers..........
I'm greek supporter of Olympiakos Piraeus but also supporter of Red Star of Belgrade........
I was in Belgrade a year before and i collect many souvenirs from our team
I salute all of you and i wish to play a game soon....

Thryle 8ee mou Olympiake mou.....!!!!

P.S. I salute also Lazio fans (my favourite team in Italy and i hope to see them soon in Athens)

Hello my greek brother

Greetings from Swizterland hope that Olympiakos next Champions League will play here a match. It's my wish to come once to Athena to see your derby against xxxxing Panathinaikos.
Good luck for the national championship.

HELLAS, SRBIJA ORTHODOXIA! ;pivo

Hello my orthodox brother!

Welcome to the our web! ;pivo

I'm crazy supporter of Red Star Belgrade, and I like Olympiakos too!

I was in Athena last year and I was in your stadium with my friends (they are Red Star fans too)...
We got some Olympiakos souvenirs...

It's my wish tu come with GATE7 to see them in the action...

I like Lazio fans(Irriducibili) too!

See you brother!

xxxx the Panathinaikos! xxxx Partizan! :boks

We are Red-White familly! :sampion

Forza Stella Rossa! :ruke
Avanti Olympiakos! :ruke
Кад Шавија завија,
ЦЕО СЕВЕР НАВИЈА

My dream is a tournament between Olympiakos - Red Star - SS Lazio in Beograd.
I thing it is a good idea to meet all together and celebrate....!!!!

P.S. I also like Athletic Bilbao in Spain because they want in team only Basques.....this mean a lot for me.
Your opinion about this team (also Red White)???

It's funtastic idea about tournament!

Athletic Bilbao... Well... They are OK, but my favorite teams are Red Star, Olympiakos & S.S. Lazio.

See you brother!

Forza Stella Rossa!   :ruke
Avanti Olympiakos! :ruke
Forza Lazio! :ruke
Кад Шавија завија,
ЦЕО СЕВЕР НАВИЈА

Long live ortodox brothers!!!  :ruke Forza Red Star, forza  Olympiakos Piraeus  :ruke  :sampion
umnjaju neki da bodrimo pogresan tim, i mrze nas zato sto uvek smo s'njim!!!

Hello my Greek brother! I live for Red Star and Olympiakos!! I don't use internet very often, but here is my mobile phone number for you if you want to send me some SMS: +381641884977

Can I know your opinion about Legia Warszawa supporters and maybe other polish teams ? :)

Cheers  ;pljuga

Tell me somehting about your Hool crew. I've seen some nice pics  :boks from the sessions there.
Which is the strongest crew at the moment???

greetings my friend

Personally I am not a hooligans , but I can more or less tell You sth about it .
Today the strongest equips are : Legia and Lech . Last summer was a bigh fight in Warsaw against them ( without weapons ,only few Lech supporters had to go to hospital ) and Lech hooligans had won . Unfortunately ( I think You know about it from internet pages ) last time was such big fight in Wroclaw ( Slask & Lechia & Wisla & Motor Lubiln against Triada - Lech & Cracovia & Arka & Zaglebie Lubin ) ,during Slaska - Arka match , one Arka Gdynia hools had died :( . There were many weapons in use during it . Lots of hooligans were seriously hurt . One more fight was some time ago durng Wisla - Leche match . The scenario was very similar ( but no one died ) . Generally polish stadiums are not quite safe
:( .

From Ultras side also Legia , Lech and Widzew are one of the best :> . Later I'll show You some photos from Ultras and hooligans polish scene .

Cheers

LEGIA WARSZAWA  :sampion

Some OLD pictures Legia hooligans :

I've tried show You some less known

Cheers