Here are another picture from our friends - Zaglebie Sosnowiec ( 3rd league )...
the match was Polonia Bytom - Zaglebie Sosnowiec

Zaglebie lads :

Good job Mazi  :ruke
umnjaju neki da bodrimo pogresan tim, i mrze nas zato sto uvek smo s'njim!!!

Quote from: "LovacNaJelene"Good job Mazi  :ruke

hehe , thanks LovacNaJelene :)

LEGIA  4EVER !!! :>

Our another friends : Oilmpia Elblag ( 4th league ... ) :

Olimpia with Legia in Utrecht :

Hey Mazi,
This is probably old news to you but u can have that banner in your signature show the same way as the pictures, just put it between .

Greetings to the Poles!

Quote from: "POCTOB"Hey Mazi,
This is probably old news to you but u can have that banner in your signature show the same way as the pictures, just put it between .

Greetings to the Poles!

Hey , POCTOB thanks , I haven't taken notice of it earlier .

When I find some other interesting Legia pictures , I'll show you ....

or maybe you want other polish clubs ? ( Lech , Widzew etc. ) ?

Hey Mazi no problem. All the pictures u got are interesting to us here, I am not too familiar with the Polish scene so everything is cool. Who are the biggest Legia rivals? Is there a hooligan code in Poland and is it respected?

Legia biggest rivals are :
- Widzew ( 1st league )
-Lech Poznan( 1 st ) , Arka Gdynia(2nd) , Cracovia Krakow ( 3rd , now 2 nd ) - they all are called  "Triada"
- LKS Lodz ( 2 nd )
-Wisla krakow ( polish champion this year :( ) , Slask Wroclaw ( 2nd , now 3 rd ) ,Lechia Gdansk ( 5 th )
- Polonia Warszawa ( 1st )
-Gornik Zabrze (1st)
-Ruch Chorzow ( 1st now 2nd )

There is a code betwen Legia (and our friends ) with Slaska , Wisla , Lechia about no agreesion on our national games . Triada was also in that code , but they broke the rules .

In Warszawa - Polonia supporters are only about 5 % of all supporters ( other of course is Legia ;) ) . Polonia have never wanted to fight against Legia and they are in Warsaw like ...guerillas and it is impossible to see a man with Polonia scarf .

Till some time , polish hooligans were fighting on only hands , but since Slask - Arka match , there is a big problem in using weapons :( . Everybody suppose that probably something horrible wiil soon happen ...unfortunately :(.

PS

I'm not a hooligan :)

Mazi:

Dzein dobry  ;pljuga  ;pljuga  (my Polish is quite well,isn`t it??)

You`re not a hooligan???
Good joke :rofl  :rofl ,but the pics are excellent....
My opinion is,that in Poland the most action is in and around the stadiums,when you see whole Europe.
Congratulations therefore...and good luck fpor the future

Greets to you and especially to the Polish ladies  :jebanje  :jebanje and drink some beer for me  :flasa

We don't have many rivals, we have Grobari(FC Partizan), but they have split into 2 fractions and are much weaker than they used to be. We also had United Forse(FC Rad) but they have recently dropped into the 2nd league, they can fight but are not very numerous. A few days ago some Delije that live in Slovenija had taken some flags from Torcida(croatia) supporters and now entire country is pissed at us, u can see the pics at: http://www.delije-caffe.co.yu/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=549&start=0, it's possible that we'll play with them(Serbia-croatia, waterpolo) so probably there will be some interesting stuff going down in Slovenija. For the most part Delije don't root for the national teams cuz we don't really consider it a national team but that's another story... We don't have a hooligan code, Grobari usually go to the national team games and we don't so we don't see them there. I think it sucks when people bring knives and other stuff to a fight because it only can escalate from that point, but hopefully nobody gets hurt really bad(now I sound like a bitch :)  ) Best regards to the Polish women from me too(we mean well) and to you!