I salute the Orthodox Serbian Brothers of RED STAR. I'm an Olympiakos fan from Greece. I want to thank the Red Star brothers who were at the Dele Alpi with us. (//www.gate7.gr)
I read your history and its much like Olympiakos, the greatest team in Greece. But Olympiakos is many more things for us, as Red Star is for you. They call you the "gipsies" but you must be proud as we are when they call us the "harbour punks".
I HOPE TO MEET AGAIN...I THINK THAT WE MUST COOPERATE AND COME A LITTLE CLOSER AS TEAMS AND FANS...

F#CK PANATHINAIKOS AND PARTIZAN...

GLORY AND HONOUR TO OUR RED TEAMS
ED IS OUR BLOOD'S COLOUR...
F#CK AND DESTROY ANYTHING NOT RED!

Hello brother in red and white!  :ruke

Welcome at www.delije-caffe.net ! ;pivo

I'm glad to see that we, orthodox brothers, are one, strong, red-white army!

See you and I hope that you will be often on our forum!

Cheers!  ;pivo

THE ONLY THING TO FEAR IS RUNNING OUT OF BEAR!!!  ;pivo
Кад Шавија завија,
ЦЕО СЕВЕР НАВИЈА

Hello brother

It was a pleasure for us to be with you at Del Alpi and to learn something of your supportculture.

We want to thank you for the scarfs and the beautiful shirts that we could change with some guys of Misfits and the guys from England. I'll wear the Misfits-Shirt with proud everytime.

We hope that we can visit you again if there will be a possibilty in the future.

This friendship is very great.

Greetings to greece.

NICE GREETINGS TO OUR ORTHODOX BROTHERS !!!

Olympiakos + Red Star
 KO NE SKACE, VOLI GLADBAH ....

Hi again brothers. I believe that the friendship between us will get stronger in the future. I believe only in Olympiakos and I was not fond of any other Club until 2 months before. I met some friends that live in England and told me about our friendship and the support of each other. I also saw the greetings from some Delije brothers in our site, and the pictures from the game against Juve. I can say now that I feel a fan of Red Star also! I salute you brother who were at the Dele Alpi with us (although it was the most terrible night for us!).

MANY RED & WHITE WISHES FOR THE NEW YEAR TO ALL THE DELIJE BROTHERS FROM GREECE. WE WILL KEEP ON WRITING HISTORY AS ONLY RED-WHITE LEGENDS KNOW HOW!

SEE U AGAIN SOON BROs...
:)
ED IS OUR BLOOD'S COLOUR...
F#CK AND DESTROY ANYTHING NOT RED!

hi man! I was in greece this year and i bought two olimpiacos scarfes...
i think that we schould change jerseys and other things
if you are interested send me a message
red or dead
OYPA 7
DELIJE

Hi , Oli fan , it is great to have friends like you. I hope that our teams will play one against another in some Euro Cup , maybe Champions League namigivanje  Best wishes to Gate 7 and Misfits!!!

Cheers mate :flasa  ;pivo