I know 5-6 phrases in Serbian :) i'll be in Belgrade probably August, when Red Star will play for the 3rd pass round of Champions League, and i want to come not only to Marakana but and to abroad with you brothers. Can you help me with the tickets? I know it's very early but please if someone can do something for me then i'm waiting for response

my e-mail is alimos98@hotmail.com

CRVENA ZVEZDA VOLIM TE

PARTIZAN PICKA

POZDRAV SRBIJA

POZDRAV CRVENA ZVEZDA

xxxx PARTIZAN AND PANATHINAIKOS

xxxx ALBANIA
DELIJE + GATE 7
The Strongest Brotherhood In Europe

I'm not shure about Champions League but you'll easily find tickets for our championship namigivanje

xxxx albania!

PS. Do you know where I can buy Hooligan Streetwear clothes in Athens because I go in Athens 15th April.

Don't worry, if you come to Marakana and tell someone that you are Gate 7, it wouldn't be a problem for someone to come out of stadium with 2 season tickets and get you in ;)

Thanks brothers :)
DELIJE + GATE 7

Quote from: "?????????"I'm not shure about Champions League but you'll easily find tickets for our championship namigivanje

xxxx albania!

PS. Do you know where I can buy Hooligan Streetwear clothes in Athens because I go in Athens 15th April.

I leave Athens 15 of April to go back to Limnos (Greek island which i am soldier, till 8 of May), otherwise we could meet and go together :( there is an area in Greece, it has and METRO station, the name it's "Monastiraki", you can find there things like this :)
DELIJE + GATE 7

Quote from: "RedBull-7-"
Quote from: "?????????"I'm not shure about Champions League but you'll easily find tickets for our championship namigivanje

xxxx albania!

I leave Athens 15 of April to go back to Limnos (Greek island which i am soldier, till 8 of May), otherwise we could meet and go together :( there is an area in Greece, it has and METRO station, the name it's "Monastiraki", you can find there things like this :)

Thanks brother. Some other time namigivanje