On 5/11 we play against panathinaikos on their stadium (OAKA) and we will not have together our supporters. We will show them what does OLYMPIAKOS means.. xxxx pao xxxx partizan..

GREEN RABBITS  :finger  :finger
ate 7
Against All Odds

big shit stupid PAO has been won 1-0  :nene OLYMPIAKE lose but brothers are first team in greek league  :finger good luck in next derbies with rabbits brothers  namigivanje I know KARAISKAKI is HELL for them  :D
b][size=24]Ми за тебе живимо !!![/size] [/b]

[size=24]Заувек чувају те твоји синови !!! [/size]

When is match on KARAISKAKI againt pao?
КОСОВО ЈЕ СРПСКО,СРПСКО ОСТАЋЕ!

4/11 Brate
DELIJE + GATE 7
The Strongest Brotherhood In Europe

Thx!

4/3 sorry  :boks

I said 4/11 haha :P
DELIJE + GATE 7

Doesn't metter. ;pljuga

At sunday, 4.march Oly-Pao, football, and 8.march, OLY-Partizan. 2 interested games for a few days!

Quote from: "KizaLion"At sunday, 4.march Oly-Pao, football, and 8.march, OLY-Partizan. 2 interested games for a few days!

And PROBABLY (Olympiakos has to pass today Lamia and Panathinaikos has to pass Iraklis, that's the LOGIC) we will have Final of the Greek VolleyBall Cup in Patra, between OLYMPIAKOS and Panathinaikos on Saturday...
DELIJE + GATE 7

For VolleyBall, we lost against Lamia 3-0 (xxxxin unbelievable) set so we didn't passed to the final against Panathinaikos  :bes  :(

About our derby, we lost also 0-1 after 11 years in our stadium and because they were extremely lucky green rabbits! Here are some pictures from the derby

DELIJE + GATE 7

Great performance brothers... RESPECT!!!

I hope that tonights performance will be even better...
Quote from: vasvla"Бебе нек се рађају, порука је Севера, нећемо да Србија буде земља педера "

to night (9.2.2007.) is derby to Oaka good luck  ;pljuga and  :jebanje them  :finger
СНАГА БЕЛОГА ГРАДА НЕК НОСИ ТЕ САДА... !!!

The derbi was in Leoforos (Original Panathinaikos Stadium), 0-0 the score and they were LUCKY bastards, we lost 2 extreme chances to score and we were better in all duration of the game!

http://www.stadia.gr/leoforos/leoforos.html <- That's Panathinaikos Stadium, the Capacity it's between 16.000-18.000 and there were only 13.000 XAXAXA! Gate 13 is on boycott with Panathinaikos Administration but still, 5.000.000 people in Athens, and they can't get 16.000-18.000 supporters? The main reason that they left OAKA it was because it was too big for them (65.000) and now even this it's too small for them :)
DELIJE + GATE 7

Piczzzz are splendid..KOSOVO JE SRBIJAAAAAAA.. :)))
Pala je Atina,pala je Vizantija,pasce i Tiranija koja navija da se stvori velika albania"

OCU KUCI!!!!