На овом топику ћемо писати речи на грчком које су веома битне да би смо их разумели.

In this topic we will write many words and sentences on greek language for better and easier understanding.

Greek words will have also english translate, for later correcting by Greeks.

Many words:
Servia - Srbija - Serbia
Veligrad - Beograd - Belgrade
Servos - Srbin - Serb
Aspro - Beli - White
Kokino - Crveni - Red
Kokinoaspri - Crvenobeli - Red and White

Bad Words:
Muni mia! - Picko jedna! -  You pussy!
Paokari, oloi pustis! - Paokare, svi pederi! - Paokari, all gays
Gamiso so stoma! - Jebem te u usta
Pipa me putsa (puca)! - Popusi mi kurac - Suck my dick
Poutana (Putana) - Kurva, drolja - Whore, slut
Malaka - Drkadzijo!

Other words: (Interested)
Ne - Da - Yes
Ohi - Ne - No

Word "Ne" on greek language means Yes  :D

Thryle-Legend-Легенде (не група легенде  :D ),иначе надимак за Олимпијакос

Poustis-faggot-Педер

Ante gamisou-xxxx you-Јеби се
Не даје онај који има паре,већ онај који има душу."

www.srbizasrbe.org

Quote from: "KizaLion"На овом топику ћемо писати речи на грчком које су веома битне да би смо их разумели.

In this topic we will write many words and sentences on greek language for better and easier understanding.

Greek words will have also english translate, for later correcting by Greeks.

Many words:
Servia - Srbija - Serbia
Veligrad - Beograd - Belgrade
Servos - Srbin - Serb
Aspro - Beli - White
Kokino - Crveni - Red
Kokinoaspri - Crvenobeli - Red and White

Bad Words:
Muni mia! - Picko jedna! -  You pussy!
Paokari, oloi pustis! - Paokare, svi pederi! - Paokari, all gays
Gamiso so stoma! - Jebem te u usta
Pipa me putsa (puca)! - Popusi mi kurac - Suck my dick
Poutana (Putana) - Kurva, drolja - Whore, slut
Malaka - Drkadzijo!

Other words: (Interested)
Ne - Da - Yes
Ohi - Ne - No

Word "Ne" on greek language means Yes  :D

Beograd it's Veligradi not Veligrad :)
Red-White it's Kokkinoaspro or Erythrolefko
When you want to say "you pussy" just say "mouni"
Paok Aris oli poustides
gamisi sto stoma

The funny is that the word "pusti" in Serbian means "leave it" and in Greek when you say "pusti" you call someone GAY! Xaxaxaxaxa
DELIJE + GATE 7
The Strongest Brotherhood In Europe

There is another funny thing... In greek you say "Ne" which means "yes" in english and in serbian it means "No"... Kiza already mentioned that but he didn't explained it to the end...

Last summer I was in your country for the third time in last 8 years and so many times I heard "Ne" when someone was answering to the phone... Also when greeks are answering on the phone thay sometimes say "Ela", word with so many meanings... "Ela" also means common, go, let's go... In serbian we don't have word like that, for all this phrases we have another word...
Quote from: vasvla"Бебе нек се рађају, порука је Севера, нећемо да Србија буде земља педера "

Crkva-Ekklesia-Church
b][size=24]Ми за тебе живимо !!![/size] [/b]

[size=24]Заувек чувају те твоји синови !!! [/size]

Quote from: "Red Star Forever"There is another funny thing... In greek you say "Ne" which means "yes" in english and in serbian it means "No"... Kiza already mentioned that but he didn't explained it to the end...

Last summer I was in your country for the third time in last 8 years and so many times I heard "Ne" when someone was answering to the phone... Also when greeks are answering on the phone thay sometimes say "Ela", word with so many meanings... "Ela" also means common, go, let's go... In serbian we don't have word like that, for all this phrases we have another word...

I suppose that you went at Paralia Katerini, Platamonas or Thasos Brate, right or wrong? :)
DELIJE + GATE 7

Kalimera - Dobro Jutro - Good Morning
Kalispera - Dobar Dan - Good Day
Kalinihta - Dobro Vece - Good Evening
Tikanis - Kako Ste - How Are You
Poli Kala - Vrlo Dobro - Very Good
Signomi - Izvini - Sorry
Efharisto - Hvala - Thank You

И какве везе има твој пост са Грчким речима?
КББ

Quote from: "RedBull-7-"I suppose that you went at Paralia Katerini, Platamonas or Thasos Brate, right or wrong? :)

Yes my brother, last summer I was on Thassos, but two times before I was in Pefkohori ('97) and Hanioti ('00)... These are all beautyfull places, especially the island... I was so pleased with Thassos and I think that I will go there next year again, or may be Corfus could be my choice... In serbian we say "o tom po tom" (short version) which means in english "when it comes we will talk about that"... Maybe you can tell us how do you say in greek something like that...
Quote from: vasvla"Бебе нек се рађају, порука је Севера, нећемо да Србија буде земља педера "

in Greek it's "otan tha erthi i ora tha milisoume gi afto" :) Brate, Serbs, Skopjans, Bulgarians, Romanians, Hungarians etc etc they go at those places (Paralia Katerini, Platamonas, Thassos etc etc) because there are economical places and you can go! To go in Corfu it's very very expensive just to know, and it's FULL of xxxxin albanians :( but as an island it's PERFECT! Rich Serbs they come to South Greece for holidays, Mykonos-Rhodes-Crete-Cyprus etc etc, but Corfu it's also expensive island, but not so expensive as the islands in South Greece!
DELIJE + GATE 7

Well, maybe you know better, but facts are different... Only thing that is more expensive in that how you say "rich" places in Greece is transportation to them... In the most cases arrangements includes going there by plane and sleeping in very expensive hotels and that is a lot of money, but few friends of mine that went at Corfu, Mikonos, Ios and similar places by bus and by ferries or ships, they spent the same quantity of money as I was on Thassos... Cyprus and Rhodes are not for rich, they are for very rich... So, spending money is relevant thing... I could go on that places too but I can't spend so much time in the bus, it is so heavy to me, and plane is still expensive for me... One of my best friends was on Corfu and we compared our expending, prices are same as on Thassos, maybe 5% bigger... Maybe that is established opinion in your country that places of north Greece are for the people with less money, but last few years everyone from eastern countries who wants cheep vacation goes to Bulgaria or Turkey...Places like Paralia, Leptokaria, Katarini are fool with eastern nations but on Halkidiki and Thassos I didn't notice so much Bulgarians, Hungarians, Skopijans(maybe Russians on Halkidiki), but I noticed people from England, Germany, Holland (those three nations especially on Thassos), Slovaks, Czechs, Albanians, a lot of Serbs and of course Greeks...

But this is not a theme on this topic, all my friends from this forum and I would be grateful if you can tell as some typical phrases in Greek that we can use in your country... Something like "hello", "good day", "good afternoon", "good evening", "what is the price for this product" or something like that... I remember "kalimera" and "kalispera" but I forgot for which part of day is which one word... Also I learned to say "ef karis to" which means "thank you" in English and "hvala" in Serbian...

Best regards to you my Greek brother... Don't misunderstand my story, it was just exchanging of opinions...

Brate, of course opinion is accepted, but Mykonos it's very expensive place! If you hear, the European statistics say that, Number 1 place in Europe it's Ibiza (Spain), then it's Ayia Napa in Cyprus Number 2 and Number 3 it's Mykonos! Me personal, every summer i spend my time in Ayia Napa, thanks to my very good friend Manolis (man-7 his nickname here) from Larnaca Fan Club of Olympiakos ( http://www.pefolarnaca.com.cy ) :) so Mykonos can't be cheap at all :( and... About the places in Macedonia that you said (Paralia Katerini, Platamonas, Halkidiki, Thassos) i don't know lot of things, i've been this year for 1 day in Paralia of Katerini, and that was because i wanted to pick up my friend and the next day to start from Thessaloniki for Belgrade :) hehe...

hello = yia
good morning = kalimera
good afternoon = kalispera
good evening = kalispera also
what is the price of this product = pia ine i timi aftou tou proiontos, but if you say "poso kani" it's better which means "how much it costs?"
efharisto yeah it's Hvala :)
DELIJE + GATE 7

greek language in action from our brothers
thryle_eisai_arrwstia_sth_kakdia_moy
http://www.sendspace.com/file/zw89d1

Brother since I am going to Paralia and Solun in 2 weeks I'd need translation for some typical senteces like:

1.How old are you?
2.My name is Djole
3.You look very cute(for the chicks :D )
4.See you later
5.I love Red Star

Tnx

Quote from: "Djole"Brother since I am going to Paralia and Solun in 2 weeks I'd need translation for some typical senteces like:

1.How old are you?
2.My name is Djole
3.You look very cute(for the chicks :D )
4.See you later
5.I love Red Star

Tnx

1) Poso hronon ise?
2) Me lene Djole, OR to onoma mu ine Djole
4) Ta leme pio meta
5) Agapo ton Erythro Astera (Red Star = Erythros Asteras)

For 3 now some SPECIAL "extra lessons"

Ise kukla (you're a doll)
Ise poli omorfi (you're very beautiful)
Ise kafti (you're hot)
Ise kavla (you're horny)
Thes na pame gia kafe? (You want to go for cafe?)
Mu aresis (I like you)
Se agapao OR se agapo (I love you)
Ehis orea vizia (you have nice tits) HAHAHAHAHA
Ehis oreo kolo (you have nice ass) HAHAHAHAHA
se thelo (i want you)
thelo na se pantrefto (i want to marry you)
thelo na kano erota mazi su (i want to make love with you)

You want some extra more? if yes tell me :P
DELIJE + GATE 7

Sure,why not.As many as you can write namigivanje

Moro mu thelis na pame gia kafe? (My baby you want to go for cafe?)

Thelis na gnoristume? (You want to know each other?)

Mu dinis to arithmo tu kinitu su? (Can you give me your cell phone number?)

Ellas Servia Orthodoxia (Hellas Serbia Orthodoxia)

Thelo na se filiso (I want to kiss you)

I cannot think anything else right now  :zbunjen   :batine
DELIJE + GATE 7

Quote from: "RedBull-7-"Mu dinis to arithmo tu kinitu su? (Can you give me your cell phone number?)

If he tell her all this things you already mentioned I think that he'll never get phone number   :D

Maybe something like you have nice eyes or you are so clever or things that girls want to hear will help him  namigivanje

Even if they have not nice eyes or clever thoughts they like to hear from us things like that and after that you can talk about tits, about ass, and even about marriage... Girls are same everywhere  :)

Red Star forever the SERBIAN CASANOVA! :jebanje  :jebanje  :D
КОСОВО ЈЕ СРПСКО,СРПСКО ОСТАЋЕ!